This is an introductory course in financial management. The emphasis is on the financing and investment decisions of the financial manager. Topics include planning and control, working capital management, financial analysis, time value of money, risk and return, valuation of bonds and stocks, capital budgeting, and cost of capital.
By the end of this course students should have an understanding of:
- The nature of financial management and the objectives of financial management and mangers.
- The basic techniques of financial analysis and planning.
- The concept of time value of money and its application in the investment analysis.
- The techniques of bonds, stock and capital budgeting
- The methods of raising capital for project financing.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes